1) Create a product page for The First Adventures of Incredible You on your on-line store. We have many product shots available for you to choose from and descriptions of the book available.
2) The product page should include two buttons:
Personalize Your Book
We will provide you with HTML that will show the button that is used to open the pop-up form for collecting the book’s personalization information. The personalization information will be sent directly to Custom Made For Kids.
Order The First Adventures of Incredible You
This button will add the book to the customer’s shopping cart in your store. Customers should not be able to order the book without first completing the personalization step. (Or the directions to the customer should clearly indicate that they must personalize their book before ordering the book.)
3) Your store will send Custom Made For Kids an e-mail when an order for The First Adventures of Incredible You is placed. Please send the email to orders[at]CustomMadeForKids[dot]com. The email will include the shipping method that the customer chooses and any “extras” (such as gift wrap). We will use the customer’s email address and order date to locate that customer’s personalization information (that had been sent directly to Custom Made For Kids when the customer utilized the “personalized your book” button.)
4) We will use the customer’s email address only to contact them if there is a problem with their book’s personalization information.
5) Custom Made For Kids will charge your company’s credit card (we will have this number on file) for the wholesale price of the book and the drop shipping fee.
6) Custom Made For Kids will process the customer’s order and ship directly to the customer. We will notify you by email when the order has shipped